1. Each Candidates must have gotten their NIN as earlier directed by Jamb.
2. The cell phone used for sending NIN to 55019 is automatically tied to the Candidate’s name supplied by NIMC and it will be used in all communications related to his/her Application/Examination.
3. Write the word “NIN” then add space then add your 11 digit NIN number and send to 55019. E.g (NIN 1235674653)
4. After sending a message to 55019, the Candidate will receive on his or phone a 10 long digit code and Registered name with NIMC.
5. The candidate is expected to take the 10 digit profile code to the Banks and other merchants. He/she will be given an E-pin which will now be taken to the Jamb accredited cbt center. CLICK HERE FOR LIST OF CBT CENTRES
6. A valid email address is as well needed
7. Olevel result, ND/NCE/BSC/JUPEB RESULT
At the cbt centre your you are expected to take your biometrics and given a slip at the end of the process. Date and venue wont be available, you will be updated.
ALSO READ, EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR JAMB 2021
Summary of JAMB Timetable
JAMB 2021 UTME Registration Begins: 8th April, 2021
JAMB 2021 UTME Registration Closes: 15th May, 2021
JAMB Mock Exam Holds: 30th April, 2021
JAMB Main UTME Exam Begins: 5th June, 2021
JAMB Main UTME Exam Ends: 19th June, 2021